Eligibility to bet:
· No person may apply for an account or place a bet with GrandPlay or enforce any debt arising out of a bet unless such person -
o Is a natural person (companies, close corporations and other corporate entities are disqualified from betting);
o Is at least 18 years of age;
o Has completed in full an account application form, complied with FICA requirements and been accepted as an account holder by GrandPlay;
o Is not listed on the register of excluded persons referred to in section 14 of the National Gambling Act, 2004, and
o is not in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
· Any person who completes the account application form warrants thereby that he/she has read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions and all Rules relating to betting on sporting events or horseracing or any other lawful contingency published on this Site from time to time; and will be deemed thereby to have made an application requesting GrandPlay to–
o conclude an agreement in accordance with these Terms and Conditions for the provision of a horse racing and sports betting service to such person (hereinafter “the Customer”);
o for the purposes of paragraph (i), to open an account in the name of the Customer,which application shall be deemed to have been granted, and which account shall be deemed to have been opened, if GrandPlay informs the Customer thereof or accepts a bet or bets subsequent to receipt of the completed account application form.
· The Customer warrants that all information provided in the account application form completed by him/her is and shall remain true and correct. The Customer undertakes forthwith, and in writing, to advise GrandPlay of any and all matters or changes in details that might have bearing on an approved application or the Customer’s’ creditworthiness, legal capacity or continued eligibility as a customer.
o reserves the right to–
§ accept an application for a new account;
§ decline an application for a new account for any reason whatsover
§ cease accepting bets from a Customer in its sole discretion for any reason whatsoever, which reason GrandPlay shall not be obliged to furnish or disclose to the Customer or any other person,
§ limit, suspend or close multiple accounts linked with the same IP Address, or multiple accounts registered to take advangtage of Account Limits and/or Bonuses
§ make a decision to possibly cancel all bets where we believe Breach of Terms and Conditions have been made.
o shall decline an application for a new account if –
§ the account application form has not been completed in full, and/or
§ the information contained in the account application form is found to be incorrect or subject to a material omission, and/o c. any information required to be submitted in conjunction with the application form, or requested by GrandPlay prior or subsequent to the submission of the application form is not provided by the applicant in the manner or format or within such timeframes as GrandPlay may specify.
· The Customer shall be solely responsible for the safekeeping and proper use of all his/her account details and other information that will enable him/her to place a bet. The Customer undertakes that he/she shall–
o not apply for or hold more than one account with GrandPlay;
o not apply for an account in the name of or on behalf of any other person, and
o not permit or enable any other person to place a bet, directly or indirectly, by making use of such account reference number, user name or personal identification number as is or may be furnished to the Customer by GrandPlay from time to time and GrandPlay shall accordingly not be liable to honour any transaction pertaining to any account so held or applied for or to pay out any winnings in respect of any bet so placed. The Customer indemnifies GrandPlay against any claims, losses or damages arising from such bets.
· The Customer undertakes to notify GrandPlay immediately in the event that the Customer’s account information is lost, stolen, misappropriated, or utilized by someone other than the Customer or the Customer has reason to believe that any of these circumstances has occurred. The Customer shall be liable for all bets placed with GrandPlay and any payments made by/to GrandPlay in respect of any purchase and/or transaction concluded on the Customer’s account prior to notification in accordance with this clause.
Contingencies on which betting is offered:
· GrandPlay shall, in its sole discretion, determine the markets, events or contingencies on which betting shall be offered by it.
o Multiple Bets are not accepted where the outcome of one part of the bet contributes to the outcome of another. If a client inadvertently or deliberately backs a related contingency in a multiple bet, the bet will be voided and the stakes returned.
§ Any multiple made up of more than one selection from the same event will be deemed a related contingency. i.e. Sharks to win the semi finals onto Sharks to win the Tournament. b) Any multiples involving the same team or its players, or the same selection will be deemed a related contingency. i.e. Hashim Amla to be man of the match and South Africa to win the match.
· GrandPlay may from time to time determine a minimum or maximum amount that may be staked as a bet in respect of any market, whether in general or in any given case. It shall be the responsibility of the Customer to enquire before placing a bet on a market as to whether such maximum or minimum is applicable to that market and, if so, the extent thereof.
· GrandPlay may determine minimum or maximum amounts that a Customer may win or lose in respect of a bet (“stop wins” and “stop losses”), whether in general or in any given case. It shall be the responsibility of the Customer to enquire before placing a bet on a market as to whether such maximum or minimum is applicable to that market and, if so, the extent thereof.
· GrandPlay may, in its sole discretion, from time to time offer the opportunity to Customer’s to place bets during the course of a certain event (“bets in-running”), provided that–
o GrandPlay may not accept bets in-running in respect of an event that forms part of a series of events over a period of time, and
o if the relevant event is not televised, no bets in-running shall be offered.
· The nature and extent of any spreads offered by GrandPlay shall be determined from time to time at the sole discretion of GrandPlay and it shall be the responsibility of the Customer to enquire, before placing a bet, what the ruling spread is.
Procedure for placing bets:
· The Customer shall place his/her bets via the internet, or if using the mobile betting platform, per telephone via the telephone number furnished by GrandPlay from time to time or through such other electronic media as may be made available by GrandPlay
· Irrespective of the origin or physical location of any telephone call or electronic signal pursuant to which bets are struck, any betting transaction between GrandPlay and the Customer shall be valid only once such bet has been accepted by an employee of GrandPlay situated at a licensed premises operated by GrandPlay, or electronically by a software programme operated from any such premises. Any such bet will be deemed to have been placed at such licensed premises.
· GrandPlay may in its sole discretion elect whether to accept or to reject a bet requested, or any component thereof.
· The Customer authorizes and consents to each telephone conversation or electronic communication relating to any bet placed being recorded by GrandPlay in such manner as GrandPlay deems fit and to retain such recording as long as GrandPlay deems necessary. The Customeracknowledges that GrandPlay is required to keep such recordings by law and that such recordings may be used by GrandPlay for the investigation and resolution of disputes which may arise between itself and the Customer or for any other lawful purpose.
· The Customer shall bear the responsibility of ensuring that the bet is accurately placed and recorded by GrandPlay. GrandPlay shall furnish such confirmation of a bet to the Customer as may be required by law or reasonably requested by the Customer.
· GrandPlay shall accept bets during normal South African business hours and at such other times as GrandPlay may deem fit.
· The Customer shall be responsible for ensuring that he/she has full knowledge of the rules applicable to the market within which the Customer proposes to place a bet.
· The placement of a bet signifies the Customer’s acceptance of the Rules published by GrandPlay in respect thereof and of these Terms and Conditions.
· All individual and/or multiple (in one transaction i.e. as recorded per bet) betting transactions of whatsoever nature will be limited to a maximum payout (liability) of R300 000 (three hundred thousand rand only) per day. In accordance with this rule you hereby agree not to transact the same betting transaction (so as to circumvent this rule) in another separate betting transaction (either on your own account or by utilising the account of another person) and should you do so then you acknowledge that GrandPlay will have the right, in its sole and unfettered discretion, to cancel the original and any other similar betting transactionsto which you are a party i.e. before any of the events indicated in the betting transaction have commenced and/or during or after any of the events have commenced and/or have been completed i.e. in such circumstances you will only be entitled to a refund of the amount staked and more particularly will not be entitled to claim any amount should the whole and/or part of the betting transaction have been successful / partly successful.
· While GrandPlay will endeavor to ensure complete accuracy in relation to the announcement, publication and issue of prices, off times (starting times of events) and results, it does not accept responsibility for any errors which may arise in this regard and reserves the right to correct any such errors in such manner as it may determine in its sole discretion. The Customer indemnifies and holds GrandPlay harmless in respect of any losses, whether potential or actual and direct or indirect, which may be suffered in consequence of any such error.
· Bets are only accepted as valid bets, placed according to these rules, once a transaction code / ticket has been logged in the GrandPlay server. If you have any doubts as to whether a bet is valid, you should view your list of "pending" bets. Once a transaction code / ticket has been logged, bets may not be cancelled under any circumstance. It is therefore imperative that customers understand that it is their responsibility to ensure that the details of bets are correct. In the event of any dispute, both the customer and GrandPlay agree that the transaction log database will act the final authority in determining the outcome of such dispute.
· Any bet alleged to have been placed in respect of which the details are not–
o recorded on or reflected by GrandPlay betting terminals or wagering software, or
o confirmed by voice recording devices will not be recognized by GrandPlay
· The time of acceptance of a bet shall be the time at which such bet was recorded on GrandPlay betting terminals and/or wagering software.
· Any bet accepted after the “off” or starting time of the event on which such bet is struck (other than bets in-running) shall be null and void and of no force or effect. Any bets taken on results already known at the time of the placement of such bets will be voided/cancelled by GrandPlay
· Additional or new markets may be made available by GrandPlay from time to time. It is the responsibility of the Customer to read the "Market Rules" applicable before placing any bets.
Payment by the customer:
· In the account application form, the Customer shall indicate that the Customer wishes to bet against–
o a cash deposit placed with GrandPlay by the Customer from time to time by way of an electronic funds transfer evidenced by a bank generated facsimile transmission or e-mail confirming the amount paid and reflecting the Customer’s account number, or
o an amount of cash to be drawn by GrandPlay as a deposit from the Customer’s credit card account,
o No cheques will be accepted as payment.
· The Customer acknowledges that the deposit referred to in Clause 26 will be held and applied as security for the discharge by the Customer of any amount which may become owing by the Customer to GrandPlay
· The Customer shall under no circumstances place a bet or attempt to place any bet the amount of which, calculated together with any other bets then outstanding, exceeds the Customer’s credit balance with GrandPlay, or the net amount on deposit with GrandPlay (after all adjustments in respect of taxes, winnings and losses up to the time of placing of the bet). It shall be the Customer’s responsibility before placing a bet to determine whether his/her credit balance or cash deposit, asthe case may be, will be exceeded by placing a bet.
· If, owing to a system malfunction or for any other reason, GrandPlay accepts a bet referred to in Clause 28, it shall be entitled at its election either prior to, during or after the outcome of the event or contingency upon which the bet was placed, to honour the bet or to refund the Customer’s stake in respect of the bet without regard to any winnings thereon. Alternatively, GrandPlay may restrict the size of any stake without notification to the Customer, to ensure that the credit limit or deposit, as the case may be, is not exceeded.
· Acceptance by GrandPlay of a bet over the credit or deposit limit, as the case may be, shall not constitute a waiver of its rights–
o to collect from the Customer all amounts (including losses) arising from such bet, or
o to enforce the appropriate deposit limits at any later time.
· GrandPlay shall debit the Customer’s account in respect of bets accepted by GrandPlay on an ongoing basis.
· Credit card deposits may only be made by the cardholder whose name is displayed on the credit card, which must match the name in which the GrandPlay betting account is held. (Unless verbally agreed on a recorded telephone line)
· The funds in your account are held on your behalf by way of security to meet any payment obligations you may incur as a result of betting or playing games on our site or using any of the products or services supplied by GrandPlay.
· You undertake that:
o all money that you deposit in your account is untainted with any illegality and, in particular, does not originate from any illegal activity or source; and
o all payments made into your account are authorised and you will not attempt to reverse a payment made into your account or take any action which will cause such a payment to be reversed by a third party, in order to avoid any legitimate liability.
o You accept that all transactions may be checked to prevent money laundering and that any transactions made by you which GrandPlay deems suspicious, may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
· We have a number of controls and checks that take place before any withdrawal request is processed by . These checks are part of our ongoing commitment to maintaining the security of our customers’ funds. All withdrawals requests are therefore only processed after the expiry of a set period of time from the withdrawal request being made.
· Before a credit card can be used to make a deposit into a betting account, Customer will need to send GrandPlay a clear copy of the front of the relevant credit card. As it must be verified.
Payment to the customer:
· GrandPlay shall credit the Customer’s account in respect of winnings and refunds accruing to the Customer in consequence of bets placed on an ongoing basis.
· GrandPlay will not make a withdrawal to a bank account if the Customer is not the named holder( name provided in the Customer's ID Documents when FICA'd). GrandPlay takes any violation of this requirement very seriously and will treat any attempt to use a payment instrument of which the client is not the named holder as a fraudulent act.
· No interest shall accrue on any deposits held by GrandPlay.
· All withdrawals are processed via the same payment method that the money was deposited. Therefore, when requesting a withdrawal, Customers request will need to either be accompanied by a bank statement or front copy of your credit card, depending on the Customers method of deposit
· Unless otherwise specified all Credit Card deposits have a minimum 30 day hold period before a Withdrawal can be made.
· In the event that funds are incorrectly credited to a Customer’s account, it shall be incumbent on the customer to notify GrandPlay of the aforesaid error without delay. Unless otherwise notified by GrandPlay, any betting transactions concluded by the Customer subsequent to the error shall be void.
Recovery of amounts owing to GrandPlay:
· In the event of a debit balance in the Customer’s account owing to the acceptance of a bet in excess of the credit or deposit limit, the Customer shall, within three (3) business days of a written demand by GrandPlay for payment of same, pay to GrandPlay such amount either–
o by depositing the relevant amount directly into the banking account of GrandPlay, in which event–
§ the Customer’s account number with GrandPlay must be entered onto the base of the deposit Slip; and
§ a copy of the deposit slip must be forwarded to GrandPlay by the Customer, or
o by furnishing GrandPlay with written authorisation, in such format as GrandPlay shall require, for the recovery by GrandPlay of the relevant amount from the Customer’s credit card company.
· GrandPlay shall not–
o under any circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Customer if the Customer’s credit card company refuses to honour any claim lodged by GrandPlay against the Customer’s credit card. No dispute of whatever nature between a Customer and the credit card company shall exemptthe Customer from his liability to GrandPlay in respect of payment and the Customer shall not be entitled to instruct GrandPlay to reverse a payment instruction that has already been made to the Customer’s credit card company;
o be responsible for –
a. any failure, malfunction or delay of any electronic funds transfer unit or other credit card processing machine or its supporting or sharing network, resulting from circumstances beyond the control of GrandPlay, or
b. any damages, loss or expense which the Customer may suffer as a result thereof, and
o be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer as a result of the unauthorized access to any data or as a result of incorrect information supplied through an electronic funds transfer unitor other credit card processing machine or its supporting or sharing network.
· The Customer shall be entitled to replenish any cash deposit referred to in Clause 26(i) at any time.
· The Customer shall be entitled to request the withdrawal of funds standing to the credit of his/her GrandPlay account and the transfer thereof into a chequing, savings or credit card accountnominated by him/her for this purpose, by completing a Request for Electronic Transfer of Funds Form, available on the website of GrandPlay and submitting same to GrandPlay in such manner and format as GrandPlay may determine and shall publish on its website from time to time.
· The Customer shall be solely responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information supplied in any Request for Electronic Transfer of Funds Form and, by his/her signature of such Form, shall warrant the accuracy thereof. GrandPlay shall accept no liability for the payment of any amount requested into any banking account based in whole or in part on incorrect information provided by the Customer.
· On receipt of a fully completed Request for Electronic Transfer of Funds Form, GrandPlay shall –
o perform such investigation as may be required to confirm that the amount requested by the Customer, after effecting all deductions or adjustments which may be required, is available to be transferred from the Customer’s GrandPlay account to the banking account nominated by the Customer for this purpose;
o if the requested amount is not available in the Customer’s GrandPlay account, inform the Customer in such manner as GrandPlay may deem fit, that the request has been declined;
o in the event that the requested amount is available in the Customer’s GrandPlay account, effect, within 24 hours of confirming the availability of the amount, the electronic transfer of the requested amount from the GrandPlay account of the Customer to the account nominated by the Customer; provided that, for the purposes of this Clause, GrandPlay shall be deemed to have fully complied with its obligation to effect such transfer at the time of giving the instruction to its bankers to effect such transfer and the 24hour period contemplated in this Clause shall not include such further period as may elapse before the requested amount is deposited into the banking account nominated by the Customer for this purpose, and
o immediately reduce the balance standing to the credit of the GrandPlay account of the Customer by the amount so transferred,
o GrandPlay does not allow the opening of accounts with non-South African addresses, contact details and/or bank accounts. Due to Exchange Control restrictions no withdrawal request to a non-South Afican bank account will be processed, i.e. only payments to the following bank accounts will be processed: ABSA, FirstRand Bank, Standard Bank, Nedbank, Capitec and Investec. In the event of a withdrawal request to a non-South African bank account all payments to fund the account will be reversed and bets cancelled. Please contact email@example.com to query whether a bank account will qualify for withdrawal if unsure.
Adjustments by GrandPlay:
· GrandPlay may at any time adjust or cancel the Customer’s credit limit.
· Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein contained, GrandPlay shall be entitled to set-off any amount(s) due by the Customer against any funds standing to the credit of any of the customer’s accounts with GrandPlay or to realize any security held by GrandPlay and to use the proceeds towards payment of any amount due by the Customer to GrandPlay.
Proof of indebtedness:
· A certificate signed by any director, manager, assistant manager, trader or accountant of GrandPlay (whose appointment need not be proved) stating the amount of the Customer’s indebtedness to GrandPlay, shall be prima facie proof of such indebtedness.
Taxes and Levies:
· All winning bets in respect of horseracing are subject to taxes and levies imposed by the provincial government (currently collectively 6%). Taxes and Levies shall be retained by GrandPlay and paid over on behalf of the player.
· GrandPlay shall have the right prior to accepting any bet, temporarily to suspend or permanently to terminate, the furnishing of betting services to a Customer without providing any reason. Upon such suspension or termination –
o GrandPlay shall upon the demand of the Customer, refund to the Customer the balance of any monies held by GrandPlay on deposit for the Customer, after adjusting for losses, winnings and taxes and once such funds have been cleared into GrandPlay’s bank account;
o any amounts owing by the Customer to GrandPlay shall become payable immediately.
· The Customer shall upon written notice to GrandPlay be entitled to terminate its contractual relationship with GrandPlay at any time after final conclusion of any betting transaction placed by the Customer and after payment by the Customer of all amounts owing by the Customer to GrandPlay. GrandPlay shall within a reasonable time after such termination, refund to the Customer the balance of any monies held by GrandPlay on deposit for the Customer, after adjusting for losses, winnings and taxes.
· GrandPlay shall accept no further bets from a Customer in respect of whom the provision of services pursuant to these Terms and Conditions has been terminated, unless and until a fresh account application form has been submitted by the Customer and accepted by GrandPlay
· Should the Customer breach any of these Terms and fail to remedy such breach within 48 hours after receipt of written notice by GrandPlay requiring the Customer to do so, GrandPlay shall be entitled, without prejudice to any other rights it may have at law, forthwith to terminate its contractual relationship with the Customer and to terminate or suspend any bet placed by any such Customer, whether accepted or not, and/or to claim damages from the Customer. In such event–
o all amounts owing by the Customer to GrandPlay shall become payable immediately; and
o GrandPlay shall have a lien and right of retention over all monies of the Customer on deposit with GrandPlay, pending settlement of such damages as may have been suffered by GrandPlay
· Notwithstanding the generality of the aforegoing, the Customer shall be deemed to be in default if –
o the Customer dies;
o the Customer commits any act of insolvency;
o the estate of the Customer is sequestrated;
o the Customer endeavours to compromise generally with his/her creditors;
o the Customer’s name is entered into the register of excluded persons contemplated in section 14 of the National Gambling Act, 2004.
· The Customer shall be liable for any legal expenses (including legal expenses on a client attorney scale, collection charges and tracing fees) as well as any amount owing in governmental tax including but not limited to value-added tax, which GrandPlay may incur in recovering any amounts owing in respect of the Customer’s account or a result of the Customer’s breach of any of the conditions of use or the enforcement by GrandPlay of any of its rights against the Customer.
Limitation of liability:
· The liability of GrandPlay to the Customer for any damages sustained by the Customer from any cause whatsoever including any damages arising out of the negligence of GrandPlay or that of its servants, agents or sub-contractors, shall in any event and under all circumstances be limited –
o in the event of damages relating to a bet, to the amount staked by the Customer in respect of such bet; or
o in respect of the account of the Customer with GrandPlay, to the credit balance of such account at the time during which the damages are alleged to have occurred, after full adjustment for winnings, losses and taxes.
· Notwithstanding any other provisions in these Terms and Conditions, GrandPlay shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable for any loss of profits, winnings or potential profits or winnings or any indirect or consequential damages sustained by the Customer, whether or not caused by the negligence of GrandPlay, its agents or employees.
· Insofar as any of the obligations of GrandPlay under these Terms and Conditions are carried out by any of its servants, agents, sub-contractors, associates or subsidiaries, the provisions of Clauses 53 and 54 shall apply mutatis mutandis and each of them shall be exempted accordingly.
· GrandPlay shall not be liable if the Customer is unable to place a bet due to congestion on the telephone lines, telephone system, telephone exchange, or any other electronic communication media used for the purposes of betting.
· Any acts of God, war, strike, lock-out or other labour dispute, fire, flood, explosion, the enactment, amendment or repeal of legislation, failure of electricity or any other supplies, failure of telecommunications, failure, theft or default of any computer hardware or software or any other equipment or any other similar or different cause beyond the reasonable control of GrandPlay leading to the cessation and/or restriction of the operations of GrandPlay, shall entitle GrandPlay to postpone its obligations to the Customer in whole or in part, and in such event GrandPlay shall not be responsible for any damages of any nature suffered by the Customer, whether directly or indirectly, as a result thereof and the Customer shall not be entitled to terminate its contractual relationship with GrandPlay as a result of any such occurrence.
General Terms & Conditions:
· The residential address furnished by the Customer on the account application form shall serve as his/her domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes in respect of these Terms and Conditions.
· The physical address reflected in respect of GrandPlay on its website, as amended fromtime to time, shall serve as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes in respect of these Terms and Conditions.
· The Customer shall have the right to change its domicile by giving one week’s prior written notice to GrandPlay of its change of address.
· Any notice given in terms of Clause 60 which:
o is delivered by hand to an officer or manager of the GrandPlay during the normal business hours of the addressee at its domicilium citandi et executandi, shall be deemed to have been received by GrandPlay at the time of delivery; or
o is posted by pre-paid registered post to GrandPlay at its domicilium citandi et executandi, shall be deemed to have been received on the seventh day after the date of posting; or
o is transmitted by telefax to GrandPlay at its domicilium citandi et executandi, shall be deemed to have been received on the date reflected on the facsimile transmission confirmationgenerated by the addressor’s facsimile machine.
· GrandPlay may at any time amend, replace or delete any of the Terms and Conditionscontained herein and shall ensure that current Terms and Conditions are available on its website.It shall be the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that he/she is familiar with the prevailing Terms and Conditions in force from time to time and the availability thereof on the website of GrandPlay shall constitute sufficient notice thereof to the Customer and shall bind the Customer as ifit expressly agreed to be bound thereby.
· In respect of any litigation arising between the Customer and GrandPlay, the Customerconsents to the jurisdiction of the Magistrates Court which in terms of section 28 of the Magistrate’s Court Act, 1944 has jurisdiction over the Customer, in terms of section 45 of such Act.
· Any relaxation or concession or extension granted by GrandPlay to the Customer shall not be and shall not be deemed to be a novation or waiver of any of GrandPlay’s rights as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
· GrandPlay is entitled to supply, request or acquire any relevant credit, account-related orother information pertaining to the Customer and his account with GrandPlay to or from –
o a credit bureau;
o any bank or regulatory agency, or
o any other person or entity,should GrandPlay deem it necessary to supply, request or acquire said information for verification or other purposes, and the Customer shall have no right of recourse against GrandPlay by reason thereof.
· The Terms and Conditions set forth herein constitute the whole agreement between GrandPlay and the Customer and no agreements, representations or warranties, other than those set out herein, shall be of any force or effect.
· No addition to, variation, consensual cancellation or novation of any of the terms set forth herein and no express or implied waiver of any of the rights arising therefrom shall be of any force and effect unless reduced to writing and signed by GrandPlay and the Customer or their duly authorised representatives.
· Any promissory note, bill of exchange, or other negotiable instrument received by GrandPlay from the Customer shall not be a novation of the debt in respect which it is given and the Customer waives any remedies provided for by law in respect thereof.
· The resulting of any match will be decided by the official results attached to that particular league/tournament. Should the result change for any reason, the updated result will be taken into consideration and paid out as such.
· Should a customer deposit funds via Credit Card or Cheque Card, they shall be laible to send GrandPlay a copy of the front card with which they made the deposit. Failure to do this will result in failed withdrawal requests.
· Any bet placed by the Customer shall be governed by the applicable provisions of the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Act, 1996 and any Regulations and Rules made in terms thereof, as amended from time to time. It shall be the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that he/she is aware of these provisions.
· The Customer undertakes to ensure strict adherence to any policy, guideline or directive issued by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board relating to the Customer or to bettinggenerally.
· These Terms and Conditions and the contractual relationship between the Customer and GrandPlay shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
· If the Customer places of a bet from a location falling outside the South African Monetary Area, such bet shall be subject to all appropriate exchange control regulations and the laws of the foreign jurisdiction from which such communication originates and it shall be the responsibility of the Customer to ensure full compliance with same. GrandPlay makes no warranties and shall not be liable to the Customer if it is not able to remit any monies held by it to any account held by the Customer in a foreign jurisdiction or the bet is illegal in the foreign jurisdiction.
· Although every effort is made to ensure that information displayed on our site with regards to an event is correct, it is to be used as a guide only. In the event of any particular information (score, time of game etc) being incorrect we assume no liability for this. The official site for that particular sport should be referred to in the event of any dispute.
· GrandPlay hereby informs all clients that they shall record all telephone and electronic transactions with GrandPlay staff and management. When a dispute occurs which cannot be resolved by GrandPlay, the relevant email logs, recording(s) and chat may be made available to the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board or any other applicable authority.
· If you have a complaint or query about any matter relating to a struck bet or a financial transaction (deposit or withdrawal), please direct emails to support@GrandPlay.co.za and be sure to include your username and the details of the complaint or query.
· If a dispute occurs relating to a specific event or bet type for any market, GrandPlay will request clarification from GrandPlay’s official independent betting supplier. If you the customer still feel that GrandPlay has not satisfactorily resolved your complaint, you should refer the matter to the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board which will make a binding decision.
No persons under the age of 18 years are permitted to Gamble.
Grand Sport (trading as GrandPlay) is licensed as a Bookmaker by the Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board.
Gamble with your head and not your heart.
National Responsible Gambling Programme Toll-free Helpline: 0800 006 008